AUTO REPAIR GLENVIEW
5 STAR AUTO REPAIR SERVICE SINCE 1984!
never buy a service before it's actually due
Relax knowing that we age all of your service history by your unique driving habits, ensuring you don’t do them before they’re actually needed
Lower the cost of vehicle ownership
We ensure you never do services early, squeezing every mile out of every service, creating the most affordable maintenance plan money can buy.
Save $1000's in vehicle payments
By keeping your vehicle a few extra years you can potentially save thousands of dollars a year in vehicle payments.
you depend on your vehicle
Work. School. Family Vacations.
It needs to be reliable!
36 MONTH / 36,000 MILE
24 HOUR TOWING
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
FREE PICK-UP AND DELIVERY
You are treated right!
Car Care Professionals Network
As a member of the Auto Care Association’s Car Care Professionals Network, I pledge to:
- Provide the highest quality service possible.
- Adopt and follow accepted industry standards of service, training and certification.
- Commit to lifelong pursuit of education, dedicated to improving my technical and managerial knowledge and skills, as well as those of my employees.
- Conduct business in a professional and courteous manner with my customers, co-workers and the general public.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with my customers, providing systems for communication and problem resolution.
- Actively support the profession and the industry, lending my name and efforts to issues of national importance.
- Support the industry at the state and local levels.
- Maintain facilities that are safe, clean and customer-friendly.
- Help educate the public about automobile maintenance and repair, utilizing tools from the “Be Car Care Aware” campaign.
- Operate my business with integrity, doing what’s best for the customer, the profession and the industry.
National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
As a business that supports ASE and employs ASE-certified technicians, C&M Auto Service subscribes to the Code of Responsible Automotive Servicing Practices. As such, we promise to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these are required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep customers informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is being serviced.
- Fix the customer’s vehicle right the first time.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of our profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
- ASE-Certified Technicians Code of Ethics
All ASE-Certified Master Technicians and ASE-Certified Technicians employed at C&M Auto Service promise to uphold ASE’s Code of Ethics for technicians, which makes the following pledges:
- I will strive to produce nothing but first-class workmanship.
- I will take advantage of every opportunity to increase my knowledge and skills concerning the work I am doing. I will dedicate myself to lifelong learning.
- I will use only those materials that are proven to be safe and recommended by the manufacturer.
- I will recommend to a customer only work on the vehicle that I believe to be necessary.
- I will treat every customer’s vehicle as I would my own.
- I will attempt to correct any honest mistake made by another technician, without damaging the reputation of that person or their business.
- I will conduct myself so as to maintain and increase the public respect for all ASE-Certified Technicians.
- I will practice Service Integrity, which means that to the best of my ability, I will always work for the best interest of the customer, my employer and myself.
Bumper to Bumper Certified Service Center Network
As members of the Bumper to Bumper Service Center Network, we also proudly adhere to the Bumper to Bumper Code of Ethics. C&M Auto Service pledges:
To perform high-quality repairs at a fair price.
To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
To follow state regulations.
To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer concerns.
YOUR AUTO REPAIR
2 - We get to know you and your vehicle
We help you discover the most affordable way to repair and maintain your vehicle.
3 - Our certified technicians get to work
We only perform the services you approve ahead of time.
4 - Get back on the road with confidence!
We have your back covered with a 36 Month / 36,000 nationwide warranty
Night Drop oFF
After Hours Communication
40+ Years as Trusted Professionals
Complete Diagnostics Done Right
24 hour Towing
Available upon request
MEET THE TEAM
President and Co-Founder
Automotive Industry Since 1976
ASE-Certified Master Technician
ASE-Certified in L1, Advanced Engine Performance
ASE-Certified Service Consultant
IM240-Certified Emissions Technician
Accredited Automotive Manager (AAM)
As the President and Co-Founder of C&M , Chuck oversees the technical side of the business, including IT, technical training, equipment evaluations and purchases, and the occasional diagnostic challenge.
He entered the industry as an automotive technician after nearning his associate’s degree in Automotive Technology from Triton College in River Grove, Ill. A graduate of the Northwoods University Leadership 2.0 program. He is a member of the “ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Extra” editorial board, 2017 president of the Niles Chamber of Commerce, Chairman of the CCPN committee which is part of the Autocare Association, and a member of the Automotive Service Association (ASA).
In his spare time, Chuck enjoys nspending time with his family, golf, travel, fishing, boating and driving his 1966 Ford Fairlane.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (847) 724-6311 Ext. 816
Fax: (847) 724-6369
Danee has been with C&M Auto Service since July of 2019. She is ASE certified in brakes and suspension. She is currently developing her skills and training with the ultimate goal of becoming master certified.
Miguel is an ASE master certified technician and a graduate of Lincoln Tech . He has been with C&M Auto Service since September of 2017.
Marc joined the C&M family October 2014. Marc went to Columbia College in Chicago and earned a BA in Film/Video Production. His hobbies include film making, classic literature, and meeting new people.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (847) 724-6311 Ext 826
Fax: (847) 724-6399
Andy is an ASE master certified technician and a graduate of Triton college. He has been with C&M Auto Service since July of 2017.
Thomas is our most recent employee as of December of 2019. He performs a wide variety of tasks such as painting cleaning, organizing, equipment repair and service, along with customer and parts delivery.
Automotive Industry Since 1995
Member-American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers since 2004
Pattie joined C&M as Office Manager in 1995, and recently has added marketing responsibilities to her task list. Pattie graduated with an associate’s degree in Accounting at Oakton Community College in Des Plaines where she was awarded an Honors Certificate in Bookkeeping. She also enjoys traveling, bowling, reading, boating, snow skiing and spending time with her husband Al, her two children, and three grandchildren.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (847) 724-6311 Ext. 831
Fax: (847) 724-6369
Deanna is a second generation automotive technician and service writer. She is a graduate of Triton College with a degree in Automotive Service Department Management.
Customer Care/Grill Master
Bob is our smiling, friendly, customer care person. Bob takes care of the logistics end of the business from shuttling customers, picking up parts, arranging loaner vehicles and occasional grilling for special occasions.